2013年1月23日星期三

burberry trench coat for men is in fashion

"bur berry, you look who's back?"Zier ran in to pull me to the house."Who is it?Let bur berry so excited?"burberry trench coat followed bur berry's footsteps.Yes, I am.I saw bur berry gaunt face radiates a surprise."You come back."I have a surprise is more worried about how the heart.

"bur berry, you're okay."A look at me look in my eyes burberry store dare not face."bur berry, how do you know I went back to the capital?"I let them sit down, drink a cup of water.I didn't think you in beijing."bur berry words in to them the hard way."Come back, you go to rest, you had a good rest, I'll tell you, how I get out."I know bur berry wants to know I disappear after things, but I can't let him so tired.

"Okay, you're okay."bur berry hint answer.Looking at bur berry with Mu Qing to rest, burberry handbags worry about the center finally put down a bit, as long as they are safe, I also do not have so much guilt, but looking at bur berry looks, my heart could not help but be, he is the capital of well groomed young man, but I got into it look like.

没有评论:

发表评论