2014年10月14日星期二

rknrfe skmnc ixnfhs

Those newcomers are younger you find it. Those are all former brother brother, when I was in training ray ban sunglasses selected. That's good, recent Golden Triangle ray ban sunglasses australia there want to get involved, you look at this aspect of intelligence. Ah, I know that, if nothing else, that I go first, what brother. Ah, go, be careful. Ah, go, be careful. Back to the classroom, school English teacher is it? The students, please report back and then come. Teachers, together again next time, OK?

So very troublesome. Knock it in a class of it now ? Cheap ray bans Sunglasses Continue their lessons, we concentrate on the point. Wang Jinmei students, ray ban sunglasses australia met again. There is no want me ah. Think, ah, think you are a sitting duck. Wang Jinmei humming mouth said. I see Wang Jinmei ignore me, do not pay attention while she lectures. She grabbed the hands of English textbooks. I did not textbook in class, borrow textbooks give me lessons. Get out books back to me, I would class. Not yet, I do not have textbooks in class ah. You did not shut me what school textbook ah.

What are you doing ah? Now is the class. Teacher, ray ban sunglasses australia two points in the discussion questions, ray ban sunglasses australia has been discussed over. You can continue to class. Get out the book back to me friends. Well, to you. Students after class. Wang Jinmei Caikong a grid stairs down the stairs, and immediately sat down on the ground. How, and there is no fall there ? All right, thank you care. Is not a sprained foot, I see. I took off my shoes Wang Jinmei. It appears that you are now unable to walk, I send you to the hospital.

没有评论:

发表评论