2012年9月29日星期六

the latest ghd mk4 styler

GHD IV Mini Styler

ghd iv styler increasingly suffocating, just don't look at him, bow stamp Baidun face, Baidun giggle. Defei secretly love. GHD said sternly: "Erchen when in Qinghai." "you know you are Erchen?" GHD stared at him asked. GHD pursed lips was quiet for a moment, the default, acoustic gas lower: "Erchen in Qinghai, because income is insufficient, to many of Qinghai big hit IOU." GHD immediately recalled him in Qinghai do

"Erchen seized in Tibet many treasure jewelry, hope to use the gold and silver as payment, in exchange for the IOU." Defei see ghd uk was wrong, GHD advised: "big have the Spring Festival, say this to do. Take Baidun back, waiting for years after." why don't you ask me to pay your debts sound is a little bit cold. GHD: "you blame me?" do you blame me for the governor to give you trouble, you blame me cut your arms and provisions, you blame me Silent take you a command, you blame me on your back will you dropped into Zong Renfu.

GHD Deluxe Midnight more refined and more gas, and want, you really ought to blame me, but you will recall what happened in Qinghai, I should watch out for you? You in downtown Qinghai, the general turmoil, now backCamouflage two months of peace, it is almost the father and son reunion since the first speak frankly and sincerely. GHD calmly and his eyes. GHD felt as though a bad father, but as the emperor really didn't do anything wrong.

没有评论:

发表评论